We invite you for free orthodontic, prosthetic and implantological consultations
ph. 71 720 99 68 ph. 71 781 95 25 cell. 790 42 00 55 cell. 796 373 575 cell. 574 813 349
Dental caries - leads to a tissue damage and can cause a tooth necrosis, gangrene and even its loss, when not treated.
Depending on the level of a tooth decay we do:
- fluorization (early stage)
- composite fill in (later stages)
- inlay/onlay complements made from composite or ceramics (significant damage of the tooth, root-canal renewal).
- teeth reconstruction with the fiberglass composite.
- cervical losses supplements
To diagnose the dental caries we do:
- stomatologic check-up ( recomended at least every 6 months, for children 3 months)
- RTG X-rays - exposing invisible defects , ( occlusal surface ,for example).
- use of fluids and varnishes which help to distain ( discolouration) spots where desease occurs.
- fluorescent laser - a device that detects microscopic, invisible spots of the tooth demineralization, in which dental caries may develop. Such an examination detects so-called shallow dental caries, being cured by prophylactic procedures.